Answer by Tom Wills:
The hardest things for me to learn and accept have been:
- In relationships, being right is highly overrated.
- The universe doesn’t care if I succeed or fail.
- The biggest obstacle I have to overcome in pursuing success is myself.
- I’m the sole owner of my thoughts and emotions.
- Other people seldom see me the way I think they do, or the way I want them to.
- I can’t change you.
- Nobody owes me anything.
- I can’t get the time back.
- I won’t be here one day, and I have no idea when that day will come or how I’m going to exit this life.